We started the project with building a solid frame that can handle the power from our turbine, with as little moving parts as possible – This is a problem that exists with other air bikes.
Every component has been ‘beefed’ up to allow excessive handling from both the powerful athlete as well as the typical ‘gymgoer’.
The dual handle position will allow for taller athletes to fully incorporate the arm potential in the Bionic Bike.
Everything on the Bionic bike is made to be robust yet easy to handle, as you will notice with easy seat, adjustable handles and low maintenance needs
We have equipped the Bionic Bike with our signature own console.
- Patented integrated continuous variable transmission
- Weighted air displacement turbine with a variable gearing ratio range of 1:7 to 1:28
- Power range of 5 watts @ 20 rpm to 44,000 watts a@ 150 rpm
- Multiple operational modes, including:
- Total body arm/leg cycling
- Lower body cycling
- Upper body chest press and row action